Safeguard Your Community
Discover ICRA Training
Protecting Lives, Preserving Communities
Each year, 99,000 lives are lost due to hospital-acquired secondary infections. Cross contamination during hospital renovations is a major cause. Removing structures like ceilings, walls, and flooring can release trapped pathogens, spreading them through HVAC systems and foot traffic, endangering vulnerable patients. Hospitals now demand trained contractors to manage these risks.
The Key to Safe & Effective Hospital Renovations
Join the ranks of professionals who are equipped to safeguard workers and patients with ICRA. Our course teaches you to contain pathogens, control airflow, and execute projects without disrupting ongoing hospital operations. Gain the ability to classify work areas to minimize risks, master ICRA protocols, and effectively communicate with a facility’s ICRA team. Our course was developed in collaboration with industry-leading infection control experts and is regularly updated to meet the evolving needs of the construction sector
Get An Edge with ICRA
In a rapidly changing healthcare landscape, our top priority is to empower you with the skills and knowledge to work safely and effectively. Join our three-day, 24-hour ICRA Certification Course and ensure you’re ready to meet the challenges of the healthcare construction industry.
Our 3-Day Training
Our three-day course includes a blend of virtual and in-person training for a well-rounded learning experience. The first two days are conducted virtually via distance learning, offering convenience and flexibility. On the third day, you’ll have hands-on training at our state-of-the-art 2040 Kapolei Training Center*. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an HCATF badge and certificate to showcase your expertise.
* Schedule and course content are subject to change.
- Awareness: Gain an understanding of the importance of ICRA in healthcare settings.
- Intro to Healthcare Facilities: Dive into the unique aspects of healthcare facility construction.
- Healthcare Facility Administrative Controls: Learn how to implement vital administrative measures.
- Controlling Contaminants: Master the techniques for containing and mitigating contaminants.
- Work Practices: Develop skills to ensure safe work practices in healthcare environments.
- Mold Remediation in a Healthcare Facility: Learn to tackle mold-related challenges effectively.
- Blood-Borne & Airborne Pathogens Awareness: Gain insights into handling blood-borne and airborne pathogens.
Contact Us for Upcoming Session Dates & Times
Make a difference in healthcare construction and protect your community today.
Contact Paul Tamayo for information on upcoming sessions.