Register for Class
Class registration is easier than ever with our Regpack system. Log in to your personalized account to pay for your upcoming courses and textbooks. Items you need have already been added to your cart based on your current program progress. All you have to do is verify your information, check your courses and make a payment.
If you are a continuing apprentice, simply log in to Regpack to pay for upcoming classes and purchase textbooks.
New & Returning Apprentices
If you are a newly indentured or reinstated apprentice, follow the steps below to log in to your personalized account.
Hawaii Island Apprentices
If you are an apprentice on Hawaii Island, register directly with your college but log in to Regpack to purchase textbooks.
The deadline to register is Friday, December 29, 2023. Registration can only be finalized once you clear all obligations with the college, including health requirements. Follow these simple steps to get started:
Activate Your Account
- Click “Register Now” to access Regpack
- Click “Forgot Password?” to create your login
- Enter the email address you have on file with HCATF (if you’d like to update your email address, please contact the HCATF office)
- You’ll receive an automated email with new log-in instructions
Verify Your Info
- Follow the email instructions to access your account
- Log in and review the pre-populated form
- Update any fields as needed
- Make sure to add your phone number
- Read the Terms & Conditions and click “Agree”
Confirm Your Cart
- View your assigned courses and textbooks
- Add First Aid & OSHA if not yet taken
- Confirm your selection and proceed to the checkout
- Enter your payment information and complete your purchase
- Once complete, you’ll receive an email receipt with your schedule
The Department of Health requires all apprentices and journeyworkers to have certain health records on file to attend class. Submit forms to your college (not the HCATF office!), and contact them directly with any questions. You must submit these requirements to register for class.
Oahu, Kauai, and Maui: Textbooks will be delivered to your classroom or designated campus location on the first day of school. Hawaii Island: Check the blog for updates or contact your Training Coordinator for distribution dates, times, and locations.
If you have questions about registration, contact our office by phone or email at (808) 848-0794 x 160 or email@example.com. If you have questions about book pickup, contact your designated Training Coordinator.