- All of our most recent updates are published here on our website.
- We also post updates on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (@hcatfhawaii)
- Finally, we send out periodic updates via email. You can sign up for our email list online by entering your email at hicarpenterstraining.com/contact/
- For the latest updates on the Union side, please contact the Regional Office at (808) 847-5761.
- For more information about COVID-19, please use the resource links listed at https://hcatf.wpengine.com/covid-19/.
- Resources include information from the CDC, links to government sites, and more.
- All apprenticeship classes will resume according to the following schedule:
- Kauai: Classes will resume May 30.
- Oahu: Classes will resume June 2.
- Maui & Lanai: Classes will resume May 23.
- Kona & Hilo: Classes will resume August 1.
- Schedules are subject to change or extension as events continue to unfold.
- Classrooms and training spaces will be reconfigured as needed, including limits to class sizes.
- Please review our Plan for Reopening as well as our Quicksheet to familiarize yourself with changes to our daily operations.
- Journeymen classes will resume June 1 according to the original schedule, unless otherwise noted.
- If you were signed up for a class that was postponed, you will be contacted and rescheduled for an upcoming class.
- For more information about rescheduling, contact Paul Tamayo.
- In the meantime, we are accepting new registrations. Sign up today to ensure you get a spot.
- The schedule is subject to change or extension as events continue to unfold.
- You should have received an automatic message in response to your submission.
- The automatic message serves as confirmation of receipt.
- If there are any issues with your form, our office will follow-up with you directly.
- Please check your junk or spam folder to ensure the message wasn’t filtered out.
- If you still couldn’t find the confirmation, please double check the address you sent it to.
- Make sure the spelling is correct and resubmit your DPR.
You’ll need to have a PDF reader program installed on your mobile device before you can fill out the form directly.
- Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader from the app store.
- Open the DPR in your browser (from our website).
- Import the file into Acrobat (select “Open With” > “Adobe Acrobat Reader”).
- If prompted, log in using Google/Facebook/etc.
- Complete the form and save a copy.
- Email the completed version to us at firstname.lastname@example.org