As we navigate the impact of the coronavirus, we’re taking extra precautions to safeguard our apprentices. We’re continuing to make changes to face this unprecedented challenge head-on.
Locations & Schedules
- Our administrative offices are closed to the public, but our staff is still providing services by phone, email and fax.
- Our Training Center is back in operation. Please familiarize yourself with our new policies and procedures as well as our full Reopening Plan.
- Make sure to read our email communications for the latest news about class sessions. Schedules are subject to change as events unfold.
- We will continue to use our temporary policies for accepting Daily Progress Records and Journeymen Upgrade Course Registration.
- Registration and book purchases will also be available online. Learn more here.
- Open Recruitment has also moved online. Visit our Apply page to learn more about the process.
- Job call is still running. Please call (808) 847-5761 x 9 to check your status on the list.
- Each employer is free to implement their own COVID-19 response policies.
- Please contact your employer directly to discuss the specific action they may have in place, and whether work schedules will continue as planned.
- If you have questions about the Union, please contact the Regional Office at (808) 847-5761.
Vaccines in Hawaii
Have questions about Hawaii's vaccination plan? Check out the state's overview to learn about the rollout.
Get an overview of key things to know about the COVID-19 vaccines, courtesy of the CDC.
Want to know more about the latest vaccines? Get up to speed and up your knowledge with these CDC FAQs.
Have questions about COVID-19 prevention? Check out these recommendations from the CDC.
Be alert! Educate yourself on the signs of COVID-19. If you're feeling sick, stay home!
Do you know the facts about the coronavirus? Check your knowledge against this CDC FAQs.